1.Login to your Readyspace Customer Portal (Please refer here for the links: https://cloud.readyspace.com.sg/knowledgebase/article/8/customer-login-links/)
2. Click the Services menu and select the appropriate subscription (EX: Server Backup One SG)
3. Click on the Services name under Product/services.
4. Now click on “Login Details" to get your backup login details
5. Login to your Backup dashboard
6. Click Protected Machines in the Main Menu. Click the corresponding Actions menu for the machine you want to backup and select Backup Now.
The Details for [Machine Name] window displays the status of the backup. When the backup task is completed, the Backup Summary and Replication Statistics display in the Summary tab of the window.
Your machine has been backed up.
Note: How to install r1soft agent and how to add a key please refer- https://cloud.readyspace.com/knowledgebase/article/111/how-to-install-r-soft-agent-and-how-to-add-key/