Please take note that only technical contact of the domain able to Add/Edit Domain Nameservers for all .my domain
Changing name servers in ReadySpace portal will not take effect.
And this KB is only applicable for .my domain (example: .MY .COM.MY .ORG.MY .NAME.MY .NET.MY )
Via ichoose selfcare website
1. Login to https://selfcare.ichoose.my/
3. Click on Security
4. Click Add 2FA Mobile No and enter your mobile number
5. After add the 2FA mobile number
6. Go to Domain
7. Click on your domain name OR click on MANAGE
8. Click on Nameserver
9. Edit your Nameservers in this page
10. After Edit your Nameservers the SAVE button will appear somewhere around right side of the screen.
11. Click on the SAVE button
12. You will receive TAC number via SMS to your mobile phone number (added in step 4)
13. Proceed with the verification and finish the step.*After finish repeat step 6 to 8 to check/confirm whether the NS has changed
*After finish please repeat from step 6 to 8 to check/confirm whether the Nameservers has changed correctly
Via mynic website
1 Login to your mynic account https://www.mynic.my/en/index.php
Note: If you dont your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
2 Under Domain tab, click on "Modify Domain"
3 Enter your Domain Name and click "Search"
4 Under search results, tick the domain you want to modify and click Modify.
5 Tick on "Add / Remove / Change Name Server"
6 Tick on Name Servers to Add/Modify
7 Enter your Name Server under "Change to:" field
8 And Click Modify
Note: The new pair of DNS has been successfully modified. Please allow 18-72 hours for the DNS propagation period.