Please follow the exact steps:
1. Open browser, preferably Chrome.
2. Login to the (new) email address mailbox you wish to change to in ReadySpace Console ("TAB-1"). Keep the page open, you will need to verify this new email address later on.
4. Once you are logged in, vertical menu on the left, click EDIT DETAILS > update the new registered email address (as per "TAB-1") > SAVE ***DO NOT CLOSE this tab ("TAB-2")
5. The system will prompt you that your account needs to be verified. Please check your email and wait for the verification email in "TAB-1".
6. Click the verification link in the email. The system will verify you on the spot if you have kept the Console page, "TAB-2" open.
7. Your account has now been verified, and you may continue to access the Console with the existing password.
TIP: To add in co-manager(s) to manage your account: vertical menu on the left > MANAGED CONTACT > ADD NEW CONTACT > fill in the necessary fields, scroll down and grant permission rights.
NOTE: Under MISC > "Edit Main Profile Details" to be unchecked if the Contact is a third party. If this box is ticked, you are allowing the User to change your login ID.