1. Login to your Cloud Drive (https://disk.readyspace.com/).
2. Navigate into the parent folder containing the deleted file or folder.
3. Click the "trash" icon in the library operation bar. The deleted files and folders will be listed in deletion time order.
4. In the bottom of the list, you can click More to load more deleted files.
5. Hover over the row of the deleted file or folder and click Restore to restore it. If a file or folder's parent folder has been deleted, it will be restored to the library's root folder.