Installation via AutoSSL feature
1. Log into your cPanel account and navigate to SSL/TLS Status in the Security section Login to cPanel
2. Click the domain(s) you'd like to install an SSL on and click Run AutoSSL.
3. AutoSSL will take a few minutes to finish. When it completes successfully the page will update with a success notification.
Installation of custom SSL certificate
Before you get started, you first need to generate a CSR code. This article will walk you through the steps.Click here
1.Log into your cPanel account >> Security section >> SSL/TLS Manager menu.
2. Under Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS), click on Manage SSL sites.
3. Open the Certificate file using a text editor like Notepad. Copy the full text including the header and footer —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– and —–END CERTIFICATE—–. Paste these details into the Certificate: (CRT) box.
4. Click on Autofill by Certificate to fetch the related Private Key. This should be stored on the same server where the CSR code was generated.If the CSR code and Private Key were not generated not on the same server you’re using for SSL Certificate installation, you can export the Private Key from the server it was created on. Paste it manually during SSL Certificate installation into the Private Key: (KEY) box.
5. Press the Install Certificate button.