How to access G suite Admin account
1. Open web browser and open the URL https://gsuite.google.com/, which will take you to google product page.
2. Click on Admin console icon.
3. Enter the Administrator account email address (including username and domain), password and click next.
4. Now click on sign in.
This is how you can access your G suite Admin account.
To create user in G suite.
1. From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
2. Click on Create user and fill up user information which you need to assign
3. Click on ADD NEW USER tab and complete the procedure