1. Open your email client (Outlook)
2. Click on "Add email account" followed by "Add an email account".
3. Enter your email and click on continue.
Note: If the popup goes to google, click on "back" and select "Not google". After that click on "change account provider".
4. Then select "Office 365".
5. After that provide your password and go to "Sign in".
Note: If you have Authenticator enabled, allow from authenticator as well.
6. Finally you can log in to your O365 email account.
By following the above steps, you can log in to your email client without providing the server name and other configuration details. The outlook will auto-fetch the configurations.