Login to your cPanel account "https://cloud.readyspace.com/knowledgebase/article/22/how-to-login-to-cpanel-in-webspace/"
1. Log in to your Webspace >> Mail section >> Email Accounts menu:
2. Navigate to the Add Email Account tab:
3. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email. Make sure to enter a strong password of your choice twice:
Click on Create Account once all is set.
4. To log in webmail, click on Access Webmail next to the email account in question:
5. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces:
6. Feel free to choose any access webmail. You can also access WebSpace webmail directly in the browser using one of the following links:
NOTE: If you use http://webmail.yourdomain.com link to get into your WebSpace webmail, you will most likely see a ‘broken’ interface when accessing Horde and SquirrelMail mail clients. It happens since such proxy link uses port 80 to connect, while the default cPanel configuration for the aforementioned clients implies port 81. This mismatch may result in a connection error or corrupted webmail displaying.